Covid 19 Update
We undertake weekly risk assessments in line with the latest .GOV guidelines. Please find to follow the existing precautions we have in place and additional measures in view of Covid-19.
1. Hand washing facilities provided as always.
2. Private groups of up to 8 people per booking. You do not share you farm walk with others.
3. You will not be in contact with any humans on your visit. Farmer Jo and her family who live on the farm are socially distanced by at least 2 metres at all times.
4. New animals are introduced on each visit, no one else has handled them in previous 72 hours.
5. Cashless payment - payment can be made by Bacs online after your visit.
6. Visitor hand washing and toilet facilities are available and cleaned after each visit.
7. We are a working farm so please dress for muddy feet.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Your safety and well-being is our priority.